Commercial property management
Nicholas Percival’s Commercial Property Management division have been helping companies and individuals manage their commercial property in Essex for over 30 years.
Our specialist team are based in Colchester and have a depth of local knowledge and expertise that enables them to ensure that client’s properties are successfully managed, and as a matter of course provide advice on long term strategic changes, in order to create added value and asset enhancement.
Nicholas Percival assumes full responsibility for the day to day management of your property portfolio. We will be in touch with you throughout the year and will meet you at least once a year to provide a full review of the property portfolio performance. However, our goal is to provide exactly the service you need and we are happy to tailor this approach to suit you. We understand that every company and individual have different needs and will work with you to find the right level of communication and involvement that suits you. In addition, you can rely on our team to help and advise you as and when it is required.
Our Management service covers all aspects of property management including but not limited to:
- Rent collection
- Service charge collection
- Budgeting and collection of service charge accounts
- Arranging and collecting buildings insurance
- Holding rent deposits
- Accounting to the client on a quarterly basis
- VAT returns and liaison with Clients Accountants
- Principal liaison between the Landlord and Tenant at all times
- Site visits and inspections, and regular contact with all Tenants
- Ensuring compliance with Lease terms
- Organising maintenance contracts with cleaners, gardeners etc.
- Health and Safety management
- Landlord and tenant Statutory obligations
- Repairs & maintenance advice and management
- Negotiating Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals
Our Management services are delivered in accordance with current relevant legislation, codes of practice and individual lease terms of the properties. The extent of our service can be tailored to suit your requirements and we will manage your portfolio to meet your objectives.
We look to provide advice on long term strategy in order to create added value and asset enhancement. In addition to day to day management services we can also assist with all Landlord and Tenant matters such as rent reviews and lease renewals, agency instructions, valuation, and rating advice.
Nancy Cannon MRICS
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR